Why not fundraise for our service and have fun at the same time?
Have you a personal challenge you’ve always wanted to complete? Want to have fun doing something new?
You may already have something in mind, but if not here are a few ways you could help us raise much-needed funds:
- Ask your friends to donate to Phoenix Support instead of giving birthday presents.
- Declutter the house or shed and donate the proceeds from a garage sale
- Why not get the kids involved and have a neighbourhood car-washing day?
- Organise a sponsored dog walk in your local community. Get fit and fundraise at the same time!
- Organise a sponsored dress down day at work or at school.
- Arrange a coffee morning or afternoon tea for your friends and neighbours
- Organise a quiz night and donate the entry fee.
Whether it is running a marathon, climbing a mountain or walking the dog, we would love to hear from you. So, whatever your great idea for raising money is, get in touch today!